- Grow the world's tallest tree from seed!
- Includes absolutely everything you need to grow a Coast Redwood (Sequoia sempervirens) from seed: seeds, growing medium, a mini-greenhouse, and detailed instructions
- 100% guaranteed: If your seed fails to germinate or your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide free replacement seed
- Great for kids and adults, amateurs to experts!
- A universal symbol of life, regrowth and recovery, enduring friendships and new beginnings, a tree is a wonderful gift that will only grow in value, meaning, and beauty
About Coast Redwood
Grow the world's tallest tree! Reaching heights greater than 365 feet, the magnificent Coast Redwood is not only the planet's tallest tree, but also one of the world's most long-lived, with life-spans of more than 2,000 years. Fossil records also indicate that the species is among the most ancient of trees; its lineage dating back 160 million years. At maturity, typical Coast Redwoods tower 175 to 300 feet, and have massive trunks 8 to 20 feet in diameter with deeply furrowed, reddish-brown bark. Only 5% of America's ancient Redwoods remain, most under State and National protection. Now is a great time to plant a Coast Redwood!